- SXD2 RA Slow Motion: Worm and Wheel Gears 180 Tooth whole circle movement
- Maximum Loading Weight::54
- Weight: 19.3 lbs. (excluding counterweights); Counterweights: 4.2 lb. and 8.15 lbs.
- VISAC Design Reflector; Focal Length: 18000mm; f/9.0
- Optical Tube Weight: 13 lbs.
The new SXD2 Mount has a greater loading capacity, than previous Sphinx Mounts, and is more rigid enabling a steady platform for astrophotography. The quiet Stepping motors ensure you of smooth, quiet slewing with quick response to commands. The new Star Book Ten, available previously on the SXP Mount, features an intuitive Star Chart Go-To System on a high definition LCD Screen. Features include night vision screen, hibernate mode, VPEC and PPEC, and optional built in auto guider. The RA and DEC Axes are made of sturdy steel with brass wheel gears. The mount can carry loads of up to 50 lbs. (including counterweights) for astrophotography. The inside of the new SXD2 is very different from the previous SX Mounts. Bearings have been added to
List Price: $ 4,699.00
Price: $ 4,699.00